As an IT professional, you’re probably already in a steady relationship with a firewall. You’ve been together for some time, through heartaches and triumphs, quiet days and lonely nights. But, this Valentine’s Day, it’s time to ask yourself if you want more from your relationship.
It may be difficult to admit, but you can probably do better –– and we’re here to help you with that. Untangle takes network security relationships to the next level. Feel safe and secure knowing your network is always protected, no matter what. Stay up-to-date on anything happening on the network with real-time alerts, and feel the satisfaction when malware, phishing and hacking attempts are blocked before they can do any harm to the network and users.
In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, and to help you along in the next phase of your firewall relationship, Untangle is offering IT professionals the chance to win a Security Pro Box, containing exclusive Untangle gear and an Amazon gift card.
8 Questions to Ask Yourself about Your Firewall
1. Do you completely trust each other?
2. When you think of your firewall, do you smile?
3. How do you feel about your financial relationship with your firewall?
4. Do you feel resentment towards your firewall that you have struggled to let go?
5. Are you excited about your future together?
6. Do you feel as if you can communicate without saying a word?
7. What is your happiest memory of your time together? Your worst? Are there more happy memories than unhappy ones?
8. What is a relationship deal breaker for you, and have you overlooked one in this relationship?
Enter your email address for a chance to win
One winner will be randomly drawn on Thursday, February 14, 2019
One Untangle gear box and one $50 Amazon Gift Card
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Must be 18 to enter and not an Untangle or Untangle affiliate employee or family member of such employee. Sweepstakes runs Thursday, February 7 12:00 AM PT through Wednesday, February 13, 2019 12 PM PT. Must enter valid email address to be eligible to win. Official contest rules available here.